Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Youth of Vision Academy herein known as YOVA is a private Christian boarding school established to provide educational, therapeutic and behavioral services to children and young adolescents in a safe and nurturing environment. YOVA aims to empower, equip, and educate youth to make positive life-changing decisions. Through the development of the physical, mental, social, and spiritual faculties, students are challenged to be respectful, responsible, resourceful, and reciprocal in their relationships.
The YOVA website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the YOVA website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your complaint to:
Phone: 1(876) 485-8119
Last Updated: April 28, 2020