Ms. Jennifer Alexis Codner is a committed servant leader with a passion for rehabilitating young people for Christ. After completing her first degree at the University Of Southern Caribbean, she moved to the United States of America and started her career in Administration and Counseling. She holds a Post Graduate degree in Human Services Counseling and is currently pursuing a Doctoral degree in Educational Administration.
Mrs. Codner firmly believes that the Spirit of the Lord has appointed her to “heal the brokenhearted and to preach deliverance to those who are captive” (Isaiah 61:1).
While working in the United States, she had the opportunity to hear and respond to the cries of hurting mothers, parents, and guardians, who were desperately seeking help and a healing option for their children. These cries moved her to wrestle with God to expand the ministry by creating more opportunities to help more young people. In 2010, Ms. Alexis founded a group home/residential program (Ebenezer Home) in the Caribbean for troubled girls. In 2018 she partnered with Mr. Noel Reid in opening a branch for boys. In 2020, Both Mrs. Codner and Mr. Reid opened and relocated to another Caribbean Island and started Youth of Vision Academy.
Mrs. Jennifer Alexis-Codner is committed to empowering lives not just for service in this world but for the kingdom.
- Performance-driven professional with over 20 years of experience in administrative leadership, management, and counseling.
- Holds a Master’s Degree in Human Services Counseling
- An effective interpersonal communicator with strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, decision-making skills, listening, negotiation, and organizational abilities.
- Certified in Crisis Prevention Intervention
- Certified Christian Counseling
- Certified in Promoting healthy Attachments (Reactive Attachment Disorder).